A ONE STOP-SHOP
Our closing coordination service is truly a one-stop-shop for non-Mexican
acquiring real estate in Mexico. We make sure the closing process stays on track
and on time, we keep you informed every step of the way and we provide you with
any additional service needed to secure your investment.
Need a smooth closing process to save time and money?
Get your FREE GFE today!!
· Full Closing coordination in 15 to 30 days
· Bank Trust (Fideicomiso) incorporation
· No liens certificate
· Appraisal and appraisal registration
· Notario coordination
· Escrow coordination
· Representation at closing (optional)
· Title report, title insurance (optional)
· Homeowners insurance (optional)
· Closing date coordination
· Deed registration at Public Registry of Property
It’s no secret, the closing process in a real estate transaction in Mexico is in
fact a complex procedure between parties involved, too many documents going back
and forth and nobody seems to have full control of the process. The result? At
least a 90 to 120 day closing time frame and a fair amount of anxiety on the
buyer and seller side.
· Drastically reduce contract-to-closing time
· Lowest Notary Public fees in the market
· Access to status reports on progress made
· Improved communication
· World-class customer support
Tired of long lines and dealing with the language barrier. Now you can manage and pay your bills with NEZTER
Make sure you see it all with NEZTER EYE
Property Tax Payment
Not sure how to pay your property tax (predial) in Mexico? Make it quick and easy with NEZTER
Partnered with AON, we offer the best price on the market
A small amount of money, can buy a large amount of peace of mind. NEZTER works with major U.S. Title companies to better suit your needs.
If you are a foreigner and plan to live and work in Mexico, you need to have the proper immigration documents.
Update Your Trust
It is mandatory for trust beneficiaries to comply with Mexican Law. Ensure full compliance and NEZTER can assist you with easy to do procedures and we’ll take care of the rest.
With more than 45 years of practicing real estate law Nezter attorneys have the skills and experience to represent the most demanding needs and clients